Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cottage Cheese and Biscuit Balls

Hello! :) Do You like autumn?

The school has been started already. I remember I loved this time when I was in high school, that I could meet again with all my friends. :)

But for now, that I am working, it's not too different from summer, however, I do prefer this season. The nature is beautiful and we can dress up in great clothes, like I can wear my favourite leather jacket with my boots. :D 

And we can eat more sweets, haha. :D No more bikini style. So I brought You now some no-bake dessert. It's easy to make and great to taste! :) 
Ingredients:
  • 0.5 kg = 2 cups of quark/cottage cheese
  • 1 little cup of yoghurt(nature)
  • 150 g = 10 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 cup of water
  • 0.5 bar of white chocolate
  • 400 g= 1+3/4 cup of crushed biscuits/crumbles
  • 2 tbsp of rum flavor
  • 180 g= 3/4 cup of margarine
  • 1tbsp of cinnamon
  • 30 g = 2 tbsp of icing sugar
  • ----
  • cocoa + crushed biscuits

Preparation:

1. Heat up the sugar,then add the water to it, and stir it to get a liquid caramel.
2. Mix this with the cottage cheese.


3. Melt the margarine, and the white chocolate.
4. Then mix all the ingredients from the upper column. (If You don't have crushed biscuits, You can buy 2 packages of any kinds of biscuits/ or cookies then smash/crush them with a rolling pin.)



6. Make some balls from it, and roll them to cocoa or in crushed biscuits.


Put them to the fridge, and in an hour it's ready. :)
Enjoy! :)

xoxo: Hajni


2 comments :

  1. G'day These look delicious, true!!
    Wish I could come through the screen and try one now too!
    Cheers! Joanne
    @mickeydownunder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sweet of You, I'm glad You like them : :) You should try them really. :D Have a nice day! xoxo: Hajni

      Delete