Sunday, April 28, 2013

Strawberry Cream

 Sunshine, dessert, strawberries ♥ What can ruin this harmony?

I can say, that it's hard to do so!
However, some exams are right here with me, and they are trying to freak me out, but I can always calm down with doing some sports, or I just go and have a dessert like this. :D 

And the best part? It's so easy and quick to make, I don't even waste time. :) 


Ingredients:

  • 5 dl = 2 cup of milk
  • 1 package of instant strawberry pudding
  • 4 tbsp of sugar
  • 250 g = 9 oz = 0,5 lb of strawberry
  • 1 cup of natural yogurt
  • 1 tsp of honey
  • half of a lemon 
  • whipped cream

Preparation:
1. Mix the milk with the pudding, the sugar, and cook a tasty strawberry pudding. 


2. Wash the fruits well, and cut them into smaller pieces. (as You like)



3. Smash some strawberry pieces and mix it with the yogurt, with the honey, and with the juice of the lemon./You can rasp the peel of the lemon into that, as well, if You like it)


4. Layer the fruits, the pudding, and the yogurt cream into 4 chalices.



5. Decorate them with whipped cream.



6. Place it into the fridge, and taste it when it's cooler. :)

Perfect in spring and summer! A light dessert! Yum! :) (it's even lighter if you skip the sugar, and use some healthier sweetener instead.)


Enjoy! xoxo: Hajni

3 comments :

  1. Absolutely spectacular dessert! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I dοn't read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.

    Here is my weblog :: cam logitech software

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I founԁ уour blog the usage off mѕn.
    That is a vегy neаtly wгittеn aгticle.
    I will mаke surе tto bοoκmаrk it and rеtuгn to lеaгn moге
    of your helрful іnformаtion.
    Thanks fοг the poѕt. I'll cеrtаinly
    return.

    Rеview mу wеb site text message marketing service trial

    ReplyDelete