Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Plum Pie


Hi there!:)
How is it going? Here it's extremely cold. I know talking about weather is dull, but right now I'm sitting in front of my desk in 2 sweaters, big socks and gloves! In September, inside the house... Crazy...
I have just rescued my cats from the heavy wind from outside. Sweet ones, they are sleeping near me right now. :) 

I baked this pie a week ago, when it was so shiny and warm that I could take this photo outside. 
 This was really tasty, my family ate the whole in 1 day. :D
 I made it with the plums from our tree, so it was extra home-made . :) I would recommend it to You as well, You should try it, with any fruits You like. :) 
Ingredients:
  • 300 g = 1 +1/4cup of flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 125 g = 0.5 cup of margarine (melted)
  • 125 g= 0.5 cup of sugar
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 1 tsp o cinnamon
  • ---------
  • 3 tbsp of plum jam (recipe here)
  • 1 bowl of plum (+ grapes)

Preparation:
1. Mix the ingredients from the first column. Make 2 balls from the pastry.


2. Lubricate a circle shaped baking tray with margarine, and sprinkle some flour on it.
3. Cover it with one of the pastry ball. 

4. Lubricate the top of it with jam.

5. Wash the fruits, cut out the cores, and place them to the pie


6. Make some rolls from the other pastry ball. Place some of them to the corner of the pie, and You can decorate the pie with the rest of it. (I made little balls)

7. Bake it for about 40 minutes on 180 degree Celsius.


Enjoy! :)
xoxo:Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment