Friday, August 23, 2013

Greengage Jam


Hello! :)
I have good news Everyone! (says always the professor in Futurama, Have You ever seen an episode? My friends and me loves it, it's so funny.) 
But at  the moment this is my good news. 

It's time for making a lot of jars of jams. :) And after that You can have cookies, donuts with delicious home made jams. And they are perfect as gifts as well. :)

These ones were made by yellow Greggages from the garden, they are like small yellow plums. I flavored it with a pinch of gingerbread spice.
Ingredients:
  • 750 g= 3cups of greengage
  • 1 package of jam gelling (I used Haas Quittin 4:1)
  • 300 g = 1.5 cups of sugar
  • 1 tsp of gingerbread spice

Preparation:
1. Cut the greengages up, take out the cores.

2. Add the gelling and boil it up, while You stir it with a wooden spoon.

3. Add the sugar, and the gingerbread spice as well, and boil it again.

4. Wait some minutes , to let it cool down a bit, then spoon it to jars.
5. Close the jars and put them up side down.

In 30 minutes they are ready, and You can put them to the chamber. :) 
Enjoy! :) 


xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment