Monday, October 7, 2013

Cake with Cocoa Rolls

Hello! How are You? :) 

I have big changes in my life. I moved in with my boyfriend ♥ (partly). So that's the reason of my missing, and another, that because of the lots of packing I lost some of my recipes... 

But don't worry, I have them now. :) So for example this cake was my idea to bake. I thought it would be like the Cocoa rolls from the bakeries, but actually it tastes more like a dense cake.
Ingredients:
  • 3 eggs
  • 400 g= 1 + 3/5 cup of flour (+ a little bit more, if the pastry won't stick into a ball)
  • 160 g= 3/5 cup of margarine (melted)
  • 200 g= 4/5 cup of sugar
  • 2 tbsp of vanilla flavor
  • a pinch of salt
  • 1 tbsp of baking powder
  • ---
  • 3 tbsp of cocoa
  • ---
  • 3 dl= 1+1/4 cup of milk
  • 1 package of chocolate pudding
  • 1 bar of chocolate
  • 3 tbsp of sugar
  • 2 tbsp of rum flavor
  • 5 tbsp of crushed biscuits
  • ----
  • 2 tbsp of milk
  • 1 tbsp of sugar


Preparation:
1. Mix the ingredients from the upper column.
 
2. Separate it to 2 parts. Add the cocoa to one of them. 

3. Make 2-2 balls from each of the pastries.



4. Cook a chocolate pudding from the milk, the instant pudding, and add the sugar. When it's ready mix it with crushed biscuits and a little rum flavor, and with one bar of melted chocolate. (You can melt it in the micro-wave 3 minutes on 350W).

5. In a wooden plate roll the pastry balls out one by one. 

6. Fill them with the chocolate cream, and roll them up. 

7. Lubricate a circle shaped baking tray with margarine and sprinkle a little flour as well on it. 

8. Cut up the rolls to 5 cm parts, and fill the baking tray with the roll-parts, the way You would like to. Then push the parts a little bit to get them to be together. Then lubricate it with a little sugary milk.

9. Bake it for about 40-45 minutes on 180 degree Celsius. 


 And 1 piece is like this: :) 




Enjoy! 
xoxo: Hajni