Sunday, November 24, 2013

Walnut Brownie

Hey-ho! :) How are You? Advent is coming soon! :D
I am so exciting. I love this season. Usually, I start to be in Christmas mood only in December, but the hotel is in full of Xmas decoration for about a week, where I work as a receptionist, so I decorated our room as well, a bit at home. :D 
I can't wait to bake the gingerbread cookies, I would like to decorate them right now if I could. :) 
Instead I baked this Brownie some days ago with walnuts, when I was busy, finishing my diploma work. So it's an easy, and fast recipe. 
Let me praise myself, it was really good. :D
Ingredients:

1. walnut cream:
  • 100 g = 2/5 cup of walnuts (milled)
  • 10 g of melted margarine (1 tbsp)
  • 2 tbsp of sugar
  • 20 g = 2 tbsp of melted chocolate
  • 1 tbsp of jam
  • 2 tbsp of milk

2. brownie:
  • 250 g = 1 cup of flour
  • 200 g = 4/5 cup of sugar
  • 1 tsp of gingerbread spice (or cinnamon with cardamom, ginger)
  • 1 tbsp of baking powder 
  • 10 g = 1 tbsp of cocoa 
  • 2,5 dl = 1 cup of milk
  • 0,5 dl = 1/5 cup of oil 
  • 2 eggs

Preparation:
1. Firstly, mill the walnuts, and add the rest of the ingredients to it, and mix them well.


2. Then, in a big bowl, mix all the ingredients of the brownie. 

3. Lubricate a baking tray with margarine, and sprinkle some flour on it.

4. Pour the batter of the brownie to the tray.

5. Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.

6. With a teaspoon spoon some walnut cream into the batter.

7. I mixed the rest of the cream with 1 tbsp of milk at the end, to get it out of the bowl, (that's the lighter cream on the top).

8. Bake it for about 40-45 minutes on 180 degree Celsius.

It will be a soft Brownie, with a little Christmas spirit, because of the gingerbread spice and the walnut. :) Enjoy! 

xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment