Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gingy house project


Hi Dears,

So, I baked Gingerbread the first time of this year.
I know it is not even winter, yet, and You don't want to hear about Xmas yet, (do You?), but I have a deadline for baking a gingerbread house for the Advent season.

We will have a Gingy town, a complete town from gingerbread houses, in a big shopping mall in the centre of Budapest (in the Bálna from December 6). So, I participated in this event, and I have to give this house to the city, so all the children, families , and any passers-by can see our creations in one beautiful gingy town.
I am so excited to see my little house in a complete mini-town.

I brought You some pictures about the preparation, and of course I baked "normal" gingies as well. :D







I enjoyed making them, I love decorating! ♥

Have a lovely Advent season! 
xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment