Thursday, December 31, 2015

What did I bake for Christmas? :) Holiday Special

Happy Holidays Dears!


I let you peek into my baked goods for Christmas. 

I busily baked, like in all of my free-time in December, which was little, as I worked in a confectionery, where I had to work more than average as there are quite a lot of people who can't bake so they order, and I had a lot of work to do. 

Anyway, a Christmas without hand-made cookies and gifts is unreal in my opinion, so I didn't give up, and baked these cuties.

The gingerbread houses were gifts for my family members, the big minion house was for my loved one. :D 







I made different kinds of bonbons (with marzipan, chocolate ganache, walnut ganache, peanut, Sacher taste, etc.... many ) I used edible luster dust to decorate some of them.



For Christmas I baked many kinds of linzers, and islers. (the fillings were jam, walnut ganache and chocolate) /I didn't take photos of them all, unfortunately/





I even baked a chocolate train for those who love trains, (like all the male family members), but I have to admit that I loved decorating this the most! :D



And a Cake happened as well, it was orangey & chocolaty with a little bit of walnut taste.



I think I baked  quite a lot this year, too...


What did You make/bake for Christmas? :) I would love to here, or read them. 

I hope You had a Beautiful Christmas, and I Wish You  a Happy New Year!



xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment