Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Banana smoothie

Hi! :)
These days I fell in love with Banana smoothies!
 I already have 2 favorites. This is one of them.
(Of course the other is coming as well.)
So, as I found a little extra weight on myself , I try to avoid that much of sugar, that I used to eat... You know, one always has to taste their baked creations... 
And summer is coming, everybody wants to be in great shape. 
Therefore, this smoothie doesn't contain any sugar!!! 
But, it's definitely sweet, so it's a good thing! :D

I recommend these for breakfast, and for those occasions, when You would serve something tasty for Your friends, and You only have about 3 minutes to do so. :) With these You can't be wrong. 

And, I'd like to announce, that I will continue to share videos on Youtube. :)   
I hope You will like them... xo: Hajni

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 banana
  • 1 tsp of almond and vanilla flavor
  • 1 tsp of gingerbread spice (or half tsp of cinnamon, and half tsp of ginger)

Preparation:

1. Slice up the banana, and mix everything with a blender/mixer. 
2. Pour it to 2 glasses.
3. Decorate them with a little cinnamon on the top, and place drinking straws to each. 

Enjoy! :)






















xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment