Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cocoa CheeseCake


Hi Dears! :)
I brought You these beauties, a little cake with lots of goodies inside.
I'm sorry for not posting for a while, omg, two weeks without cakes...

But as I mentioned, besides my job, I finally started my Confectioner studies
It will be 1 year studying in school and I will have an internship as well in a Confectionery. So I figured that I will post here regularly about the real kitchen studies. :) 
So as a kind of compensation, from now on You will have at least one post per week from me on the learning project. :D I am super excited about it. 
The first day was yesterday, although it was just theoretical, and those I have already learned in the University, so for me it will be easy to pass.
The real practices will be on every Wednesdays. :)  
And next year around this time I will take the biggest exam to become a professional Confectioner. :) 

OK, let's get back to this sweet. We celebrated our 5th anniversary with my Honey. We met in a high school camp and soon we were starting dating. 
Now, we are engaged and a couple of month ago we started looking for our own flat. We are still on the project. :) 
I baked this cake for him, and I wanted it to be special, so I used quite a lot of kinds of ingredients, but the good part is, that I managed to do it really fast.
Ingredients:
  • 10 pieces of paper boxes for baking (I bought them for Valentine's but somehow I didn't use them then. :) )
for the cheese cream:
  • 4 tbsp of cream cheese (marscapone)
  • 2 tbsp of icing sugar
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 1 tbsp of butter/margarine
for the cocoa mixture:
  • 1 egg white
  • 2 tbsp of butter/margarine
  • 1 cup of crushed cocoa cookies (You can crush them in a blender)
  • 3 tbsp of sugar
  • 3 tbsp of sunflower oil
  • 6 tbsp of milk
  • 1 tbsp of cocoa
  • 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar
  • 1 tbsp of baking powder
  • 6 cubes of chocolate
---------
  • 1 tbsp of peanut butter
  • 1 package of gingerbread 
  • 1 tbsp of milk
  • marzipan flowers
Preparation:
1. Mix the cream cheese with the yolk, add 2 tbsp of sugar to it, and 1 tbsp of butter/margarine. Mix them well.


2. In another bowl, whisk the egg whites with the sugar and with the butter/margarine. Crush the cookies, and stir them into the mixture. Then add the oil, the milk, the baking powder, the vanilla sugar, the cocoa, and mix them well. 

3. Then cut the chocolate into little pieces and stir them into the mixture.
4.  Prepare the boxes. (But You can use regular muffin liners as well)

5. Place 1 gingerbread on their bottoms. (I cut them in 3 pieces before)


6. Then pour 1-2 tbsp of mixture onto them.

7. Then place again some gingerbread pieces on the sides.

8. Then pour cheese cream on the top.

9. Bake them in a preheated oven on 180 degree Celsius, for about 35 minutes.

10. When they are ready, mix 1 tbsp of peanut butter with 1 tbsp of milk (or You can use chocolate syrup as well), and spoon a little of the syrup on the top of the cakes. 

11. Then I decorated them with red marzipan flowers that I cut with my flower shaped cutters. 

He liked it, and the family as well. :) The cocoa part was really dark brown, and the whole cake tasted really good. :)
Enjoy! 
Hajni






No comments :

Post a Comment