Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Smiley Natural Christmas fragrance - Orange~men



"All I want for Christmas...." besides You, is smelling the orangy, spicy fragrance of the Punch, with the mixture of the freshly baked cookies... :)

I created these sweet gifts for my family members, with lots of great spices. I love all of them, like the cinnamon, the cloves, the star anises and the laurel leaves. Pricked in the oranges they create a really nice fragrance... And the cloves are really useful for nails for the leaves. 

I decorated them with some rosehip and apple decorations.  :) Let's see the babies...



All of them were started with the cloves eyes.

For the arms I used different ideas from the leaves to rosehips.

1. Baby - Red Nose Leaf Hair Lady
2. Baby - Star Ear Big Hug
3. Baby- Red Head Big Smile

4. Baby - Mustache man - Super Mario
5. Baby- Happy Face
6. Baby - Clever One-side fru-fru man 
They are perfect for gifts, and it could be also great fun creating them together with your kids or friends. :) 

xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment