Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Peachy Cottage cheese Pie


Did You have an important moment in Your life that counted a lot? I'm sure You did. Like graduation, the moment you decided where to study, the day of your marriage, or when You won the lottery. :D Ok, that's not so common. :) So, I'm speaking of life changing moments... For me these times like that. 

 I'm nearly at the end of my BSc studies, and an internship is waiting for me to do, starting from this summer. The question is just, where? I'm going to interviews, these times, I hope I made the right impressions on them. :) But it's just so exciting, please cheer for me, I really want to be the chosen one. (not like Harry Potter :D )

I need some comfort food, when I'm nervous, so this pie was one of them. :) It was really delicious, springy, light some. 

Ingredients:

  • 4 eggs
  • 100 g = 0.4 cups of granulated sugar
  • 2 tbsp of vanilla sugar
  • 2 dl = 0.8 cup of milk
  • 400 g = 1.6 cups of flour
  • 0,5 dl= 0.2 cup of oil
  • 4 tbsp of milk
  • 10 g  = 2 tsp of yeast
  • 1 tsp of sugar
  • 500 g = 2 cups of cottage cheese
  • 100 g = 0,4 cups of icing sugar
  • 0,5 kg = 17 oz  of peach
  • 1 tsp of cinnamon
  • 3 tsp of granulated sugar

Preparation:

1. Break the eggs, and separate the egg whites.

2. Make a foam of the egg whites with two tablespoons of vanilla sugar.



3. Add 100 g granulated sugar to the yolks, and mix them. 

4. Add the milk, the flour and the oil, too.

5. In another little bowl, heat 4 tbsp of milk.
 Add a little sugar and activate in in the yeast.

6. When it's done, mix them together. 

7. Then mix the cottage cheese with icing sugar, and with the foam.


8. Oil a baking tray with some butter and flour, then pour the 3/4 of the pastry into that. 

9. Pour the cottage cheese cream onto that.



10. Cut little pieces from the peaches, pour a little cinnamon and sugar on it, then put them on the pie.


11. Finally make lines from the rest of the pastry on the pie, like this:

12. Bake it for about an hour, on 150 degree Celsius.



Enjoy! :) 


xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment